SOLSPERSE 75000 – LUBRIZOL
Can we use the same UV dispersant for several colors?
The answer is YES, LUBRIZOL has developed a specific range of Dispersing Agents for UV-Curable Inks and Coatings, which includes a Universal dispersant with multiple advantages that will allow you to formulate with various organic pigments; as well as other dispersants for specific solutions, such as dispersing TiO2 or Yellows:
SOLSPERSE 75000: For dispersing a wide variety of organic pigments in Flexo and Offset UV and UV curing paints.
- It offers excellent dispersion in a wide range of pigments, especially cyan, ruby and carbon blacks.
- Provides excellent viscosity reduction and particle size stability in final ink formulations.
- This allows the production of inks with excellent color fastness, low viscosity… and the ability to use only one dispersant for all colors!
SOLSPERSE 75000 : For dispersing TiO2 in Flexo and Offset UV systems and UV curing paints.
- Excellent results in the dispersion of TiO2 and other inorganic pigments, with good viscosity reduction and particle size stability.
- Produces excellent quality inks with good opacity and stability.
- Easy to handle dispersant due to its liquid form
You can request more information about the products by clicking on the following link: