2. Data collection, purpose, and processingKADION ESPECIALIDADES QUÍMICAS, SL has a duty to inform users of its web site about the collection of personal data that can be carried out, either by sending an email or by filling out the forms included on the website. In this sense, KADION ESPECIALIDADES QUÍMICAS, SL will be considered responsible for the processing of data collected by the means described above. In turn, KADION ESPECIALIDADES QUÍMICAS, SL informs users that the purpose of the processing of data collected includes: The attention of requests made by users, inclusion in the agenda of contacts, the provision of services and management of the business relationship, as well as sending information and offers that are assimilated to the information requested. Your data will be duly preserved and protected against loss or alteration of the information and unauthorized access while the business relationship exists and up to 5 years after it has ceased unless you tell us otherwise and provided that the current regulations allow the deletion of the data.
3. Communication of information to third partiesKADION ESPECIALIDAD ES QUÍMICAS, SL informs users that their personal data will not be transferred or communicated to third party organizations, except that such transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service involves the need for a contractual relationship with a processor which will have been duly contracted with all the guarantees established by the General Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
4. Rights of usersThe General Personal Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, grants data subjects the possibility to exercise several rights related to the processing of their personal data. Insofar as the user’s data are processed or retained by KADION ESPECIALIDADES QUÍMICAS, SL Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, and opposition in accordance with the provisions of the current legal regulations on the protection of personal data. To exercise these rights, the user must write to the following address: KADION ESPECIALIDADES QUÍMICAS, SL, Can Ràbia Street, No. 15, 08017 Barcelona, Spain, or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, providing a photocopy of the documentation proving their identity (ID card or passport) in both cases. Such communication must reflect the following information: Name and surname of the user, the address and supporting data and the request for the right you wish to exercise. The exercise of rights must be made by the user himself, his heir or by a person authorized as legal representative of the authorized. In this case, documentation must be provided to prove this representation of the interested party, acceptance of the inheritance or powers of attorney. We also inform you that you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you consider that your rights have been violated.
What is a cookie?A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer/tablet/smartphone when you access certain web pages and/or applications. Cookies allow, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: these are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by KADION ESPECIALIDADES QUÍMICAS, SL and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Depending on the period of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: these are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses our website.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
- According to the purpose for which they are treated:
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website or application is analyzed in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
- Technical Cookies: These are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow the user to navigate through our website and the use of the different options or services of the same, such as plug-ins to exchange social content, authentication or user identification or multimedia player sessions.
- Personalization Cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the preset language in which the web page is displayed.
Disabling or deleting cookiesYou can allow, block, or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer/tablet/smartphone.
- Google Analytics: